- Your IP address;
- Browser ID;
- Your browsing activity and other information about how you interact with our website.
We use Google Analytics to collect this type of information, so that we can assess and improve our website experience. This information is processed in a way that doesn’t identify individuals. We may also collect information from our email service provider, including whether you opened our email and what links you may have clicked on. What do we use your personal data for? Most of our communication will be by email. We may also use your data to provide you with any information, products or services you have requested. We may use your personal data to:
- Respond to enquiries about our services;
- Send you our email newsletter, Butcher’s Block;
- Contact you for sales and marketing purposes;
- Improve our website experience;
- Invite you to events;
- Comply with any legal process or proceedings.
What legal basis do we rely on to hold and process your data? We follow guidance under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. Where we act as Data Controller, we rely on the following legal basis for processing your personal data: Consent:
- If you have consented to receive our online newsletter; you may opt out at a later date;
- If you have consented for us to use your personal data by accepting cookies during your visit to our website; you may opt-out at a later date.
|Used to distinguish users
|Used to distinguish users
|Used to throttle request rate
If you don’t want your website data collected by Google Analytics, you can opt-out by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page and installing the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser. You can also manage or disable cookies on your computer or device. You can find information and guidance about how to manage or disable cookies here. Please note that if you block cookies, some aspects of our website might not work properly. Your rights about your personal data You have the right:
- To request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
- To request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- To request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to keep it;
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time if consent constitutes the lawful basis for processing;
- To request a restriction is placed on further processing of your personal data;
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office if you are dissatisfied with the way we have processed your personal data;
- Not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing; Butcher & Gundersen does not practice such decision making.
How you can make changes You can find out what personal data we have about you, change your details or the way we contact you at any point. If you’d like to do this, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on: +44 (0) 20 8742 1555
- Write to us at: Butcher & Gundersen, 83 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0HW.
Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Butcher & Gundersen Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Butcher & Gundersen Limited. We have no control over the nature, content, security and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Butcher & Gundersen Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Please note that no internet data transmission is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services. Copyright This website and its content is copyright of Butcher & Gundersen – © Butcher & Gundersen Limited, 2018. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute, edit or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.